My Projects and websites
- Magnall website – my personal website which contains bits and pieces of family life but mostly Magnall and Mangnall family history. Not a brilliantly designed site, it will get a makeover one day.
- Red Kite Computers – my other day job!
- All Hallows’ Church, Leeds – I am working on a project to develop the gardens at All Hallows’ Church, this link is to articles on the Church website about the garden project. The blog also has articles on Permaculture.
- Permaculture Association
- The Permaculture Research Institute – works “with individuals and communities worldwide, to expand the knowledge and practice of integrated, sustainable agriculture and culture using the whole-systems approach of permaculture design.”
- Alternative Nature Online Herbal
- Oregon Biodynamics Group – I don’t practice biodynamics and my background as a conventional scientist leaves me a little sceptical about some of the practices but I still think we have a lot to learn from it.
Other Permaculture diploma projects and websites
- Katie Shepherd – “Shepherd with attitude”. Katie is an hill farmer in North Yorkshire
- “One Thing Leads to Another”
- Rebecca – “The House of Jam”. Rebecca lives in Devon where she teaches and practices permaculture
- Wild Concoctions – sometimes it is difficult to find recipes that involve some of the more “unusual” plants in our garden. We are losing the wisdom and knowledge of our elders. This site helps to provide some recipes for those foraged foods.